The Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications.
It features a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls, and shielding against broadband interference. An internal air suspension shock isolation helps to eliminate mechanical noise transmission, and a yoke mount facilitates mounting and provides precise control of the mic position.
Dynamic Vocal Mic with Bass Roll-Off and Presence Boost Controls
- For Professional Voice-Over Applications
- Dynamic, Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Bass Roll-Off and Midrange Controls
- Detachable Windscreen
- Primary Applications: Studio Recording, Broadcast
- Sound Field: Mono
- Operating Principle: Pressure Operated
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Orientation: End Address
- High-Pass Filter: Yes
- On-Board Controls: High-Pass Filter, HF
- Windscreen: Foam (Included)