The 2-input/2-output Rubix22 USB audio interface from Roland offers a balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, and powerful features, which give you studio-grade performance just about anywhere you choose to record.
The unit is equipped with two low-noise mic preamps and a Hi-Z jack input for guitars or other high impedance sources. It supports audio resolution up to 24-bit / 192 kHz and features class-compliant Mac and Windows drivers for low latency.
The Rubix22 is well equipped to meet the rigors of the road. Its sturdy and compact metal construction, extensive shielding, and ground lift effectively protect it against radio frequency interference and electrical hums, often found in live venues. It also features big level indicators that clearly show if a channel has incoming signal or if you're going to overload, critical for working in low-level light environments such as stages.
Connect your Rubix22 to an iPad, and using the software of your choice turn it into a compact system for on-location productions.
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type Micro-B
- Software:Ableton Live Lite (included)
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.10 or later, iOS 9 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply:USB Bus powered
- Weight:2 lbs. 4 oz.