The Mackie Onyx Artist 1·2 is an interface designed to let you record audio to your computer, and to monitor that audio as well. With its Onyx microphone preamp, single XLR input, and 1/4" input switchable between line-level signal and Hi-Z instrument impedance, the unit is suitable for singer-songwriters, podcasters, content creators, and others who want a mobile setup for recording their own projects. In your own project studio, you'll be able to connect to your monitors by means of the 1/4" jacks located on the rear of the unit.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Computer Interface
- Onyx Mic Preamp with XLR Input
- 1/4" TRS Input with Hi-Z Switch
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- Headphone Output with Direct Monitoring
- Bus-Powered over USB
- DAW Compatible with Mac & Windows