All the natural, uncolored, and extremely low distortion reproduction characteristics of the highly praised Genelec 8000 series are here in the 8010, with a low-frequency extension you would never expect. Size is no handicap to performance with the 8010! It incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimize all forms of distortion. The 8010 has a die-cast aluminum Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), which features relatively large internal volumes, softly curved edges, and outstanding mechanical strength. As a result, the 8010's imaging accuracy and low frequency extension with such a compact enclosure are truly astounding.
50-watt Powered Studio Monitor with 3" Woofer, 3/4" Tweeter, and Aluminum Enclosure (each)
- An extremely small studio monitor that's ideal for mobile applications and tight spaces
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) ensures low distortion performance
- 3" woofer and 3/4" tweeter deliver remarkably flat frequency response from 74Hz to 20kHz
- Iso-Pod foot provides excellent isolation and angle control
- Pair perfectly with 7050B subwoofer for 2.1 or 5.1 monitoring
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:3"
- LF Driver Type:Cone
- HF Driver Size:0.75"
- HF Driver Type:Dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:25W
- HF Driver Power Amp:25W
- Total Power:50W
- Frequency Response:74Hz-20kHz (±2.5dB)
- Crossover Frequency:3000Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:96 dB
- Input Types:1 x XLR
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Weight:3.3 lbs.