Tama Iron Cobra 900 Power Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Iron Cobra series dual kick drum pedal
- Patented Cobra Coil spring for a quick footboard return
- LiteSprocket design with aggressive cam shape for increased power and speed
- Rugged 3-piece hinge guard block for greater durability
- Wider baseplate and frame for exceptional stability
- Iron Cobra Beater adjusts beater head angle to guarantee a flat hit to the drum
- Tight Lock keeps the beater shaft in place
- Quick-Hook allows for rapid spring attachment and reattachment
- Includes a carrying case for secure transport
The 900 Series HP900PWN Iron Cobra from TAMA is a double kick drum pedal which combines smoothness, stability, and adjustability for serious players who want powerful and speedy action.
The HP900PWN Iron Cobra features a double-chained, offset Power Glide cam, which increases the beater's power and speed as it reaches the end of the stroke. The innovative Cobra Coil pedal spring accelerates the return of the footboard to its original position with lightning speed, resulting in smooth and effortless action. The extended footboard increases the sense of ease and control over the pedal, especially when exerting downward pressure on the footboard.
The Super Stabilizer design incorporates a wider baseplate and frame, which provide the pedal with a solid foundation and added stability, while the Power-Strike Cobra Beater delivers a fat, yet focused sound, and optimizes beater action for strong, precise impact.